Fireproof Foam Insulation
Call Today – 855.226.5577
Airkrete is Fireproof
Airkrete is concrete-based foam insulation and does not burn.
- On-site manufacturing infuses MgO concrete slurry into foam to create the best insulation available.
- MgO concrete is used in furnaces as fireproof bricks
- Imagine your walls are full of fireproof material that is ALSO insulation!
Airkrete is Injected into Walls / Ceilings
Thousands of California homes have no insulation in the walls. Airkrete is the only viable solution.
- Insulate without removing drywall or stucco
- Reduce building air leakage
- Each wall cavity is drilled and filled with Airkrete foam
- Superior thermal performance (R4 per inch)
Airkrete for New Construction
Airkrete is perfect for new construction
- Fills behind pipes, wires, and framing
- Creates a monolithic piece of foam insulation sized perfectly to the stud cavity
- Can be installed in un-vented attic applications or vented attic installations
- R13 in 2×4 construction; R19 in 2×6 construction
Airkrete is Pest-proof and Mold-proof
Airkrete is a cement based and dries out bugs and rodents who touch it.
Have you ever worked with concrete and noticed it dries out your skin? Imagine being a bug or rodent and trying to crawl through cement powder? These pests hate Airkrete and tend to leave ASAP!
The same is true for mold growth. Because Airkrete is cement-based (inorganic) it cannot be a food source for mold.
Airkrete is Soundproofing Material
Airkrete is ideal for soundproofing existing walls
The complex Airkrete cell structure “traps” noise
Airkrete is Non-toxic
- Airkrete does not contain any petroleum-based products or formaldehyde products
- Airkrete is used to help chemically sensitive people insulate their home
- Airkrete improves your indoor air quality